Chilled, Frozen Ice Pack T-Pack
Eco-friendly product for not using SAP and able to discharge separately
- Chilled Ice Pack : 0°C water base ice pack
- Frozen ice Pack : Variety of temperature range using PCM that can maintain freshness and replace dry ice when the supply is insufficient
- Maintain flatness of the shape without SAP (precondition – more than 95%)
- Prevent tearing by using high-tension film LLDPE
- The content inside has a high absorption rate which can minimize leakage when torn.
- Easy to discharge separately when disposing.
- - High-absorbent foam : regular garbage
- - LLDPE : Film (other)
- Using eco-friendly material inside: reuse it for washing dishes, cleaning oil, and others.
- Size : Customizable
- - Small : 12*17 (200g)
- - Medium : 15*20 (400g) 16*24 (500g)
- - Large : 20*30 (1000g)
- Applicable Temperature : -2℃, -7℃ , -10℃, -20℃, -25℃
- Configuration :
- - Chilled Ice Pack : Nylon + LLDPE + High-absorbent foam + Water
- - Frozen Ice Pack : Nylon + LLDPE + High-absorbent foam + PCM